Found something today I didn't want to find

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
That nice little mech drive tach, and somewhere near it was a cast iron Prestolite breakerless tach drive SB dist I bought from someone on here. Dist may be salvagable, IF I find it.

Dammit, is anyone helping with the cleanup?
We had some kids over for a bit Sat, and the neighbors and 3 guys from various places that donated their time. Dump trailers and all. It is far from over. I'm been getting this camp trailer in shape (wasted a lot of time on the water system and cracked water heater, then decided to camp it as a "dry camper." I will use the vanity and toilet in the house until we have to tear that apart of shut it off for winter. Then "we"ll see". The neighbor across the street assures me that "whatever I need" I'll be welcome, but I don't want to impose too much.

Back is "every day." Typically i get up and feel pretty good. I MUST take several breaks during the day, anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1 hour and of course lunch. Sometimes I run errands, and the seat in the GMC is helpful. When I get to hurting, just walking and standing hurts.

Not much I can do except try to be careful.

You have some good friends around you Del, hang in there, take extra time taking care of your back, I know there is a bunch of members hear that wish they could be there to lend a hand.

Streagth and healing to you my friend

Glad ya got help. I completely understand with not wanting to impose too much.
One thing Del, my back is pooched too, I take Diclofenac, it's a great anti-inflammatory. But is hell on the liver.
Be well.
We had some kids over for a bit Sat, and the neighbors and 3 guys from various places that donated their time. Dump trailers and all. It is far from over. I'm been getting this camp trailer in shape (wasted a lot of time on the water system and cracked water heater, then decided to camp it as a "dry camper." I will use the vanity and toilet in the house until we have to tear that apart of shut it off for winter. Then "we"ll see". The neighbor across the street assures me that "whatever I need" I'll be welcome, but I don't want to impose too much.

Back is "every day." Typically i get up and feel pretty good. I MUST take several breaks during the day, anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1 hour and of course lunch. Sometimes I run errands, and the seat in the GMC is helpful. When I get to hurting, just walking and standing hurts.

Not much I can do except try to be careful.

@67Dart273

Just caught word of your bad fortunes! Most Sorry Will look to the auctions and such to assist. I have been away to long and just catching up!

Last edited:
Bought 2x made in China COLEMAN branded blue 5 gal water jugs. One of them, the cap STRIPS if you tighten it a bit too much. Bear in mind these are designed to be on their side, with a spigot on the filler, so these could do a lot of damage if you trusted them

Del....do you have a sewer cleanout outside your house somewhere? If so, maybe you could build a temporary outhouse with a toilet hooked to the cleanout, and fill water could come from a garden hose. Might work ok to preserve your privacy till the bathroom in the house could be fixed back.

-
Back