Found this article online

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was looking for my contact information about the big WPC/GLR Mopar swap meet here in Michigan in February. Googled WPC and this article came up about the show in the Dodge Garage website. so I read down looking for John’s contact info. Much to my surprise, a picture of one of my tables was included in the article. At first I thought….”boy, they guy has a lot of Barracuda grilles”, then I realized they were mine! Put a little smile on my face.

FYI, the WPC show is on Feb 4th this year, hope to see you all there.

556977AC-13E2-4DD4-B1D9-5DD80152A895.png

I was looking for my contact information about the big WPC/GLR Mopar swap meet here in Michigan in February. Googled WPC and this article came up about the show in the Dodge Garage website. so I read down looking for John’s contact info. Much to my surprise, a picture of one of my tables was included in the article. At first I thought….”boy, they guy has a lot of Barracuda grilles”, then I realized they were mine! Put a little smile on my face.

FYI, the WPC show is on Feb 4th this year, hope to see you all there.

View attachment 1716187477
You always have piles of nice parts!

I remember that table, I had just sold all my 67-69 Barracuda's and parts to one guy in Iowa and didn't need anymore!

-
Back