Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
parts are in my yard...in florda i'm asking fair market value for the parts, shipping is what it is, not looking to get rich nor robbed so be reasonable...more parts and pics to come

Attachments

• four speed goodies 67 gt dart 001.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 679
thats not all of it..thats what was left over when trying to find a complete package deal one piece at a time and then realizing ad/hd kicked in......theres still more if I can remeber where I put it???
LMAO Waggs, that is classic !! nice selection you got there

I'd be all over this if the other person drive my duster could 1 drive a stick and 2 didn't have bad knees

What size/diameter is the tranz snout?
I don't need another bell housing, but you need to let whoever needs one know the size of the hole in the one you have. 4.37, 4.8 or 5.1?

Nice wagon. If my wife didn't hate that body, I would have one.

Do you have a frame bracket with the ballstud that will fit my 68 Dart?

Interested in a pedal set up and whatever other parts I would need to install a 3 speed trans in to a currently automatic 73 Duster. Shipping would be to zip 08721.
Thanks,
Tony

there is one pedal setup with z bar and linkage with sale pending and one small block bell housing i need to get a measurement off of and post it
Interested in a pedal set up and whatever other parts I would need to install a 3 speed trans in to a currently automatic 73 Duster. Shipping would be to zip 08721.
Thanks,
Tony

Thank you good thinkin!!!
What size/diameter is the tranz snout?
I don't need another bell housing, but you need to let whoever needs one know the size of the hole in the one you have. 4.37, 4.8 or 5.1?

Nice wagon. If my wife didn't hate that body, I would have one.

Do you have a frame bracket with the ballstud that will fit my 68 Dart?

A bodies have a hole in the inner fender/apron. The factory used a stamped piece of material spot welded, and tacked it on the tire side.
Scroll down here for a pic. http://www.bigblockdart.com/techpages/4sptech.shtml
I used a piece of 2x2x3/16 flat bar with a 1/2 radius on the corners. Most people never realize it's not factory.

Waggin;do you have a heavy duty A body clutch pedal set for a 70 Dart?

there is on set there from a 70 340 duster with z bar to match and the linkage that connects z bar to pedals has brake light switch and the switch that i have no clue what it is,I think its like a safety thing cause I have always found them unhooked . the other three sets apear to be aearly a body and the only diffrence i see is the late a set has a clearance thing for the speedo cable
Waggin;do you have a heavy duty A body clutch pedal set for a 70 Dart?

shifter pics

Attachments

• gt gril shifters 007.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 524
  • gt gril shifters 008.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 497
I cant tell if any of those clutch pedals are using bearings or bushings? Hvy duty uses bearing..

there is on set there from a 70 340 duster with z bar to match and the linkage that connects z bar to pedals has brake light switch and the switch that i have no clue what it is,I think its like a safety thing cause I have always found them unhooked . the other three sets apear to be aearly a body and the only diffrence i see is the late a set has a clearance thing for the speedo cable
Neutral safety switch.

I'm coverting my 904 on the column to a 4 speed od in my 66 wagon. All I have so far is the trans, aluminum bell, and rods. How much of this can I use? And how much would you like for it? Thanks wags.

I looks like you have two sets of early A-body pedals there. I'm also looking to convert my 65 Barracuda to a four speed. I may be interested in the pedals and Z bar. what are you asking for them? Also is that three speed shift linkage or is it only part of the four speed linkage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back