frame rails close to home

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cut up a 69 dart for the frame rails, but im using them for my 69 cuda.

It's a big job but its clean once its done.

For a trunk pan yearone or paddock sell for i think like 200 bucks.

i just cut up a 69 dart for the frame rails, but im using them for my 69 cuda.

It's a big job but its clean once its done.

For a trunk pan yearone or paddock sell for i think like 200 bucks.

Just wondering, are you using both the front and rear frame rails?. I think I made nead the drivers front for my 70 dart.

800 for frame rails, YIKES... maybe I should raise my prices... :)

Stover,

I still have the pair out of the 72 Duster. I thought I sent you a message.

If not, still the same price $75 each plus shipping. Greyhound to a location in the US just south of the border is easier as the USPS won't take them and FedEx and UPS are crazy with brokerage fees. I've sent stuff to JD340 and a couple of other people in Canada, via Detroit. Parts were smaller, like torsion bar x-members.

rearrails.jpg

The door jambs aren't included... 8)

I'll remove them at the front attachment points however you want.

i got rear frame rails and trunk pan still attached from a 74 dart, im in cambridge ont.

Stover: If you deal with crackedback, you won't be disappointed. California metal sure is pretty!

Steve, I just picked up a 71 swinger with what looked like some very clean rear frame rails. I am near Ann Arbor, Mich., if you are interested I will send you a couple of pictures. Thanks, Geof

Steve, I was out under the dart today to inspect the rear frame rails and they are indeed nice, as well as the trunk pan. If you are still in need and interested in these, message me back at [email protected] and i'll send you out a couple of pics. Thanks, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back