-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thestover

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a nice rust free pair of rear frame rails and trunk pan for a 1969 dodge dart.I know of some but there 600 miles away. Anyone locally here in Ontario? Im in London Thanks Steve.

I have a pair of rails from a Duster and some from a 69 Valiant. $75 each.

Don't know where you are in Canada, But getting them to Buffalo or Detroit isn't too bad.

Of course, I'm in California.

I have a pair of rails from a Duster and some from a 69 Valiant. $75 each.

Don't know where you are in Canada, But getting them to Buffalo or Detroit isn't too bad.

Of course, I'm in California.

Oh ya, well I'll go $74.99 and will include the factory undercoating. :bootysha:

I believe those are frame caps, not new rails :read2:

and I wont offer the 75 A body rails I have, even tho I'm in Arizona and slightly closer than the California guys above :joker: :cheers: :toothy10:

Jim, I think you just did. ;-) This is all in good fun here and whatever works out best for thestover (or any other member looking for parts) is the main thing. BTW: Sorry to deviate from the thread but Jim, are you in or near Scottsdale? If so, just looking to see if you have every gone to the Pavillon car shows on the weekends.

: Sorry to deviate from the thread but Jim, are you in or near Scottsdale? If so, just looking to see if you have every gone to the Pavillon car shows on the weekends.

my inlaws are in Scottsdale, I'm maybe 10 miles away. I have been to the Pavillions show many times. I am planning on going next weekend, 3rd Sat of the month is "Mopar night". Prefered parking for the CDP's 8)
It can be a very good show, or a big letdown. It all depends on other local activities, and of course the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back