Frame

-
Evo frame, gonna be sweet! I sold my Shovelhead chopper I built to get my Scamp so the whole family could enjoy going for rides too. My phone is being a piece so these are the only pics that would download. I sure DO miss this bike!!!!! The only thing that was original was the front half of the frame and of course the motor and tranny. It went to East Moline, Illinois

Doug, is this your new winter project?
Sort of. Hope to start mocking things uo this winter using parts off of the chopper, put the chopper back together for next summer than built it next winter...hopefully....

looks like the start of something beautiful.
Quality of it is top notch. Wish I could make my eelds look like the ones on it.

Evo frame, gonna be sweet! I sold my Shovelhead chopper I built to get my Scamp so the whole family could enjoy going for rides too. My phone is being a piece so these are the only pics that would download. I sure DO miss this bike!!!!! The only thing that was original was the front half of the frame and of course the motor and tranny. It went to East Moline, Illinois

Nice ride.
Going to be using Ohlins shocks, American Suspension forks which are going to be the two big hits dollar wise. A lot of the chopper parts will be going on. Looking forward to a bit more of a comfortable ride...

-
Back