Freakin' low life scumbags!

-

GotDart

Reaction score
Broke into my Impala last night. They busted the drivers side window out and bent the upper part of the door. All they were after is a freakin' $150 radio, but they only took the faceplate. I guess I should be happy the assholes didn't chop up my dash. AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Sucks when you probably would have been better off just leaving the car open so they dont at least damage anything when they take something.

73DartSport340 said:
Sucks when you probably would have been better off just leaving the car open so they dont at least damage anything when they take something.
that is exactly what i do, i never löock my doors.. but my father has had som realy bad luck doing so, those idiots still break the locks or smash the windows...

What a bunch pf stoolesamples...Won't work for what they want.

Sucks! It's been awhile, but it happened to me about 4 times in 2 years...Theiven SOB's

sorry to hear it...

I just that IF it ever happens..I can catch em in the act.......
I WILL make them regret it..........

POS a-holes are just punks that never got the crap beat out them properly when they were growing up....beat them to within a inch of passing out...and they will never try it again.....

The darn driver window & frame repair will cost more money than the
radio. Years ago I did the razor blade trick on the rear of radio. I would'nt
do it now cause, I would probably get arrested if someone broke into my
car and got cut trying to steal my radio.

Just got back from the glass store. I got the replacement window for $65. The door is not too bad, but a trim piece will need to be replaced. Here are pics of the damage.

scumbag_vandals.jpg

scumbag_vandals2.jpg

scumbag_vandals3.jpg

My ever-so-faithful pooch was watching intensely through the front bedroom window as I snapped these. Where the heck was she when the creeps were doing this to my car?

Oh, and just to show you how stupid the morons are that did this... my checkbook was in the door pocket with a full book of checks and $300 in cash. I also had the remote control for the garage door in there. In the glovebox was a digi-cam and an MP3 player. And in the trunk was a $300 slolom ski and a $250 wakeboard. None of this stuff was touched, but they took the faceplate off of a $150 radio that they won't be able to use.
crazy.gif

They must have been some serious amatures or they got spooked, cause nobody is that stupid. Seems like anywhere else they could have looked would have been a score.

Never had anything stolen out of any of my vehicles.... Damn I shouldn't have said that.

BTW: I still like the "Razor blades on the back the stereo" trick. I may just add that to my mod list for my Jeep Wrangler. :twisted:

Joe O

I had two brand new tires slashed through the sidewalls on my Jeep Cherokee in front of the food mart, mid-afternoon on a Saturday, about a month ago. Had a grand total of 35 miles on those skins!! It seems to me that more of these young punks should have been eaten while their bones were still soft.
On the bright side, I just found out this morning who the young punks were....It may take a little while to properly disclipine them, but their days of slashing tires WILL end. :)

Sid

Back in summer of '94 I had some &$#(^% that went down my street throwing cups of paint stipper on random cars on the block-----they just happen to get all the nice cars and trucks on my block,one being my duster. Cops were basicly worthless---told me nothing they could do. Never did find out who did it----probly lucky the whole block didn't either.

73DartSport340 said:

Idiots don't try doors, they break windows...

I leave all the doors open everytime but that doesn't help, those idiots will break window anyway...

And my convertible Dart , never put the top up if it ain't raining...

One of my friend got his car robbed inside, '73 Valiant 4-door, only door which was locked was passenger side front door, and guess what window they broke?
Yep, youre right, it was a passenger side front door window and they broke that door twisting it to the front fender...
Idiots...

GotDart said:
J

Oh, and just to show you how stupid the morons are that did this... my checkbook was in the door pocket with a full book of checks and $300 in cash. I also had the remote control for the garage door in there. In the glovebox was a digi-cam and an MP3 player. And in the trunk was a $300 slolom ski and a $250 wakeboard. None of this stuff was touched, but they took the faceplate off of a $150 radio that they won't be able to use.
crazy.gif

Man thats stupid!
crazy.gif

My motocross was stolen about a year ago, they broke trough a window and only took the bike, left the helmet and new gear and new engine sitting right next too it!
Its just soo sad too mess with all the work afterwards when youre struck by something like this , just cleaning up shreads of glass is a pain in the #/&%!

yeah broken glass is almost imposible to get out of the car i still have a few bits of my driver side doorwindow rattling inside my door and its a whole year since i broke it.

-
Back