Freaking Excited

-
Reaction score
Just thought I would let of the the Southern California members know that in 8 months I will be joining you with my Duster. My parents agreed to transport it from Washington in June. I havent been this excited in a long time. Ive been missing that car like crazy. Does anyone in the San Diego area know of any good shows/cruises?

Congrats! Thats way cool. All the shows I know of are up north from you a ways. IE Spring/Fall Fling, Mopars in may, rockola. Some of us FABO members did get to gether this year down in Escondido for crusing Grand. That was a lot of fun and there is talk of doing it again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4c3AuLFGCc"]YouTube - FABO cruising to Grand[/ame]

That would be cool. If the car is here in time I will have to join you guys. That looks like Seabee's black and white 66.

Yep. Seabee made it down. There was 10-12 of us who went. Had a real good time. Will keep you in the loop if we do any thing like that again. Always fun to get to gether with the members here.

Hey Burnt,I,ve never seen that video of you and the guys cruising to Grand.Way cool!!Thanks for sharing.8)

Cool video!

I think you guys forgot to stop at the one stop sign! lol!:-D

-
Back