Freaky 4th of July Weather In SoCal!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The National Weather Service just announced a Severe Weather Warning for the Lancaster/Rosamond area (high desert in the Edwards AFB area) in SoCal for the next hour or so. Their Doppler radar indicates a severe thunderstorm capable of 70 mph wind gusts and 1" hail.
99-degree air temp on the ground and ice falling from the sky? That just doesn't compute!

sounds like the midwest. The storms are usually 20,000-30,000 ft. in the air and with a warm humid updraft of air the moisture freezes.

Oh great!! That is probably headed our direction after its done with you!! Post up how bad it really is!

Oh great!! That is probably headed our direction after its done with you!! Post up how bad it really is!

Yes we have been getting some very odd weather here in SoCal. One week we'll have a San Diego type of weather pattern then the next it's muggy and humid.

You guys in AZ have the monsoons right now right? I remember going through some of those while I was at Sierra Vista.

Strange, I was just thinking I couldn't have better weather for my main to clog and the trap under my sink to frakking crack. At least the baby backs came out rockin!

Oh, and yesterday was an awesome day to be changing the starter on my slanty.

In the Albertson's parking lot.

After I bought the ribs......

Feels like July to me, hot and a little muggy. Getting ready to walk over to the high school and watch the massive marshmallow fight and the free fireworks. Happy 4th everyone!

Feels like July to me, hot and a little muggy. Getting ready to walk over to the high school and watch the massive marshmallow fight and the free fireworks. Happy 4th everyone!

It's only fun if you roast the marshmellows first. They stick better that way.

It's only fun if you roast the marshmellows first. They stick better that way.

Lmfao lol

I was at the aaa auto club speedway in fontana ca and it starting raining on us in about 90 degree temps.... I heard there is flash flood warnings in big bear an 80 mph winds in la

It's so odd

Definitely July here......99 on the 4th.

It was nice here for the 4th. Not much wind at all and the summer thunder clouds made it nice and cool. Did not get any rain from them. They past us buy.

Guess I missed all that. I'm about 10 minutes east from the speedway and it was pretty much clear, sunny and hot all day yesterday. And the pool was nice and refreshing

-
Back