Free header flange slant 6 and T3 flange for dfx file

-

jungles82

Reaction score
I need a DXF file for the slant 6 header flange I will send you a free set of 1/2 flanges for a copy of the file I can use and cover shipping if u need stainless you gotta cover the material costs also looking for a t3 flange file in the same format pm me for email

Are you using a cnc plasma table? Do you have a scanner? Can you scan image, upload it and convert it to dfx. That how I use my cnc plasma table to make files. You will just have to edit the scanned image.

It's a plasma table but I'm not sure how he does stuff he works at a fab shop and said if I got the file he could cut the stuff for me

You are actually looking for a DXF file, not a DFX.

Don't have one handy but it would be pretty easy to reverse engineer from an actual head or even a gasket.

If it was me, I'd find out what brand of exhaust gasket is most accurate and go from there. I'd also be tempted to split that long hunk of torched metal into two pieces to allow for expansion. Maybe cut it in one piece and cut it in two after burning it out. Or, weld the header together then cut it after. On the other hand, a tubing header would be more forgiving than a stock cast iron manifold regarding movement.

Good luck.

If you have a dimension drawing I can make you a .dxf and a lot more.

I have SolidWorks and AutoCad at home and work.

I've got a dwg of the header flange I saved from years ago. Not sure where I got it (slantsix.org?).

I was going to square it up some, the lines aren't quite true or parallel, but never got around to it and don't have any plans to. Anyone that wants the dwg file, or a dxf, I can send it (too big to attach), but I don't have the time to verify anything or fix stuff that might be found to be wrong.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 238
Here's a link to a page with all the T3 flange dimensions. Wouldn't take anyone with a little experience more than 10 minutes to draw, if you take it slow.

Link

I have a drawing of the Chrysler T3 flange, too, if anyone wanted that.

Thanks for the help guys and thanks for the dfx dxf mixup I posted it with my phone and I think it's dislexic and I can't spell either lol I bought a set of flanges and can copy those but have no way to do that here's the flanges
I have better pics too just what I could find and there split into 2 already I'm gonna build building a bunch of slant turbo headers to sell and need flanges for cheap and my buddy can do it at his work

Attachments

• 20151228_165204.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 199
Found this one since I actually looked

Attachments

• 1451338777582.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 199
-
Back