Status
Not open for further replies.

mario03srt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I have a Blaster II Coil and Bracket both chrome, an orange ign box, and ballast resistor with the pigtails from my 73 Dart. These came from my running Dart Schwinger!

I'm offering these up for free to an aspiring or needy owner for free as a small X-Mas gesture in way to say Thanks FABO!

Give me your story and for the price of a postal service box I will send these out to you!

Merry X-Mas,

Marion

Very nice gesture Marion. Hope you find a truly deserved recipient. 8-9 years ago, we use to have a thread called the "FABO Season of Giving" where folks would give away parts like yours to members who hopefully really needed them but couldn't afford them. Thnx again.

Is the distributor and the Orange Box enough that's needed to turn a non points ignition system into electronic system? I'm on Social Security disability and I'm always on a budget when working on projects. I've got a 318 in the 65 Valiant won't fire with the current system.
If it would work please consider me.

Pm sent to valient63
I am a forced retirement former sheriff deputy hurt in the line of duty. I live on about $800 a month. I also found out about 8 months ago that I am in need of a new liver because I have cirrhosis of the liver stage 4. I just want to finish my 68 dart gt before I go anywhere. I am not begging, I would never do that because I know there are people out there worse off than I. it is just that trying to buy parts on a limited budget is really tough. for your consideration thank you. merry Christmas to my a body family and a happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back