Free Slant 6 Engine!

-

Valiant1

Reaction score
Spring cleaning of my garage is coming up and I have a 1964 vintage 170 CI slant that is free to a good home. It came from my Valiant and is complete from air cleaner to oil pan and includes flywheel. Don't ask me to ship it or even help put it in your truck, but if you need an engine, get a buddy or two and stop by. It ran perfectly when it came out (it really ran great and I bet it would start right up with little more than starting fluid, it's a slant after all), but it has been sitting in my garage for about six or seven years. No idea of the miles, but somewhere north of 100,000. I'm in the Detroit area. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

P.m, Dart Doctor.Needs one,for his Cuda.
Thanks bud but i have two good slantys ones in the car and one on a stand and a few out back that are locked up that are dads im good on motors ...... It needs to go to some one that needs a motor and im no where near him anyway lol

Thank you for offering it up here Valiany1 :coffee2:
Very valiant of you :colors: and welcome to
this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon

ack! if it were a 225, id roll it home in my lil red wagon..but i wanna replace my 170 in the waggin

I'm sorry that I haven't had any takers on this engine yet. It really needs a good home.

-
Back