-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyJD

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Swapped out my stock 7 1/4 and have no use for it now. In the off chance somebody needs one for a /6 car or to roll a car around on, it's free for the taking in Rocklin, Ca.
SBP, Open diff, fwy gears (2.76 I'd guess but don't know) and had no problems with it. I pulled it last week to prevent the inevitable as I build a nastier setup for my Duster. It's complete with shock plates, drums etc, if you have springs mounted on your car you'll have everything you'd need.

Swapped out my stock 7 1/4 and have no use for it now. In the off chance somebody needs one for a /6 car or to roll a car around on, it's free for the taking in Rocklin, Ca.
SBP, Open diff, fwy gears (2.76 I'd guess but don't know) and had no problems with it. I pulled it last week to prevent the inevitable as I build a nastier setup for my Duster. It's complete with shock plates, drums etc, if you have springs mounted on your car you'll have everything you'd need.

Thank God I'm not a Mopar parts hoarder like I use to be when I was young. Otherwise, I'd drive the entire 5-8 minutes and grab it. If you post it on CL, someone might even pay you a few bucks for it.

If nobody on here wants its I'll throw it on craigslist, figured I'd give the FABO people a few days head start. Ya never know when somebody nearby just needs something for a roller chassis or DD /6 car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back