Fresh from polish!

-

valiantsurf

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got my slot mags back from polish and I'm excited how they turned out!
14x6 fronts and 14x7 rears small bolt pattern. Now to triple check spacing and play the what size tires and what is ACTUALLY available in the ever diminishing 14 inch options.
Any suggestions always appreciated :)
Also any suggestions where to find center caps 5 hole on 3.5" bolt circle?

20240116_220838.jpg

20240504_005049.jpg

Those polished up very nice.
What car has a 3.5" bolt circle?

Sorry for the confusion.. these are 5 on 4" small bolt pattern but the caps (which I don't have) thread on to the face of the rim using five tabs that are on a 3.5" Bolt circle

what company made the wheels (for locating the caps)?

No name stamped in them, research suggests they might be Hendee Appliance Manufacturing Company but not sure. I have attached images of foundry mark and wheel size casting

20240116_220801.jpg

20240116_220815.jpg

I was just looking at a thread from Spring Fling and one of the pics was a table of center caps...

I just bought these wheels last week. I hit them with some steel wool just enough to get the oxidation off of them. I don't plan on having them polished. Gonna take some elbow grease but I think they'll be cool.

Before

1714908552782.jpeg

after about thirty minutes. I'll spend more time on them later.

1714908583613.jpeg

@valiantsurf Contact AKH Wheels. That's where I found my caps

AKH Wheels | Vintage Center Caps For Wheels

1714908740010.jpeg

Had my 14×7 5 on 4 with 3.5 bs Indy aluminum slots powder coated 235x60/14 BFG front, 245x60/14 rear

20230903_115843.jpg

Aluminum slots, My favorite !
American Racing makes nice aluminum center caps with or without logo.
I have used them on several different brand wheels and they fit the same.
About $20 each at Jegs or Summit. You may be able to contact them for screw hole to screw hole size.

I just bought these wheels last week. I hit them with some steel wool just enough to get the oxidation off of them. I don't plan on having them polished. Gonna take some elbow grease but I think they'll be cool.

Before

View attachment 1716245727

after about thirty minutes. I'll spend more time on them later.

View attachment 1716245728

@valiantsurf Contact AKH Wheels. That's where I found my caps

AKH Wheels | Vintage Center Caps For Wheels

View attachment 1716245729
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check out AKH wheels! I like the design of your rims alot! Can't wait to see them on your car

Aluminum slots, My favorite !
American Racing makes nice aluminum center caps with or without logo.
I have used them on several different brand wheels and they fit the same.
About $20 each at Jegs or Summit. You may be able to contact them for screw hole to screw hole size.
I'll check them out, thank you!

Those look awesome powder coated black! Do you have more pictures? How do you like the BFG'S ?
I like the BFG's. They all seem to have slight issues with the white lettering but they wear well and they were the sizes that I wanted. The wheels were in rough shape and I had them blasted and powder coated to keep the maintenance down.

-
Back