Fresh Pro Built Mopar 440 Engine - $950 (Boulder City)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That engine belongs to GTXJohn who lives in Boulder City, NV.

He has more mopar stuff..then mopar...I got the 50 cent tour one afternoon...He has storage sheds full of parts...and cars...

Him and his two sons run NHRA stockers and super stockers along with several bracket cars....

This is GTX John..........That engine like everything else I own is completely
What I said it is and if Bruce I sold it too is not totally satisfied with it I WILL
GIVE him every dollar He paid for it Back.

I have been racing Mopars since the Mid 60's..................................
I currently Hold the NHRA National Record with one of our Dodge Race cars so I might know a little something about building engines.

The Economy here in Vegas area is TERRIBLE and you can not hardly sell anything for even Fifty Cents on the Dollar. I have a dozen Complete/Finished restored Race Car and Collector Cars and about 25 more engines many new. I will have much of it at Mopars at the Strip Next Week(We won New Hemi Shootout/Pony Car Shootout/StockSS Eliminator/Truck Elim/More. Last Few Year).......If you are there take a look(First Pit on Right by going in) and see if it is all is not at least half of what you think it should be worth.

The Engine was $950. and was COMPLETE including Mopar Perf. Dist and 800 Double Pumper

Unfortunately I am old AND fighting Cancer and can not wait for market to get better to sell my Stuff!

If you are selling cheap, do you have any 6-71 blower stuff for sale?

I hope you beat the cancer and get feeling better. Unfortunately there isn't much any of us can do about age. I know that one first hand. Time is undefeated.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back