-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter61

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
These X heads were just rebuilt. They were completely rebuilt with brand new 2.02 intake and 1.60 stainless valves. These heads have new retainers and locks. The part numbers on these heads is 2531894-D and the dates are08139 and 05189.

The heads were hot tanks and magnufluxed with no cracks found. New hard seats were installed in the exhaust and then treated to a competition five angle valve grind. They have positive lock seals on new guides. They were surfaced to ensure a good seal and straightness. Everything is brand new, the only thing used were the castings. There are three helicoils on the intake side and one wehre the valve cover mounts; they were professionally installed at the machine shop. No porting or polishing done.

Rocker arms are brand new PRW Stainless rocker arms. They are complete with shafts, hold downs, and all the spacers to correctly place the roller over the tip of the valve and set the side clearence. Also come with what I believe to be brand new Edelbrock chrome valve covers. Asking $1100 plus shipping for everything. Can probably ship for less than $100 in the cont. US. PM me on the board.

XHeads_1.jpg

XHeads_3.jpg

XHeads_8.jpg

XHeads_10.jpg

SB_PRW2.jpg

i just put 800.00 into my x heads.

STILL TRYING FOR 11.50 FLAT

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.

So when you bring them back out in the spring, you could say that they are "coming out of the closet"... LOL...
Good one krazykuda,but if this deal works out I got a 340 coming out of the closet...LOL
TXDart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back