Friday in Carlisle

-

pacuda59

pacuda59
Reaction score
Wow.....was this a perfect weather day in Carlisle or what?
I was having lunch with a friend who I've been going to Carlisle shows with since 1997 and he commented that there has never been better weather. Upper 70's overcast with a breeze!
I left at about 3:00 and hit rain about an hour heading east, not sure if it hit the fairgrounds. Great to see some familiar faces!

I may try to possibly get up to Carlisle tomorrow but highly doubt it now since the alternator in the company truck went out. So that has priority right now.

I will be there tomorrow....got to deliver some parts to members here and also pick up some parts....

Just got home from chryslers at carlisle '13 and have to say it was easily the best one i ever attended. If it stays this good in the future and you want to cover everything, it's figuring on becoming a 2 day event...well, at least for me. Almost the entire fairgrounds were covered with the the car corral, car show, manufacturers midway as well as the swap meet which was huge. The max wedge reunion was awesome!!! And as stated above, the weather was great although it looked tentative for most of the day.

It was perfect weather! I couldn't find a dual snorkel hood scoop yet. Also, Schumacher is full of ****. Told me 135 for kit over the phone and at the show said 150 - not even the 10 percent off he claims on FABO.

It was perfect weather! I couldn't find a dual snorkel hood scoop yet. Also, Schumacher is full of ****. Told me 135 for kit over the phone and at the show said 150 - not even the 10 percent off he claims on FABO.

Go back and bust their balls about the header/suspension wrap BS...

It's still being sold as such even though I got an E-mail from one of the people named shumacher asking me to clarify why their claim is BS! Dougs D-453

Great show once again this year, couldn't make it Saturday but had a blast thursday and friday. Once again my wallet is much lighter!!

-
Back