Friend needs prayers please

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
My best friend is losing his eyesight. He has seen the best doctors and they are at a loss, what's worse, they don't seem to care.

Already he can't see well enough to do his banking or read his mail. Driving may be the next thing to go, along with his livelihood. I'm really worried and he is under terrible stress.

I'm helping him out as much as I can. So I'm asking those of you who believe in prayer, positive energy, or whatever, to send them his way. His name is Paul. Thanks.

Thanks very much you guys. My friend has always been a 'man with a plan' so he is preparing for the worst. It tough when someone has overcome big obstacles and disadvantages and built a pretty good life, to lose his income and independence...if it comes to that. I'm keeping the faith.

Glad that you are hanging close to him goldfish65, I have a friend that is ten years younger then me and has had barrel vision and it is getting worse.
We will call him John, My brayers to your friend Paul and John for a blessing of a cure so they can continue there life of having there eyesight.
Prayers to you and Paul goldfish65
Thank you for being there for him, Allot of folks don't know about John's eyesight and we stand close by when he is helping his self playing music and hooking up cords and wisper to him how far it is to the edge of the stage.
My prayers sent [-o<[-o<

Goldfish65, my prayers and my heart go out to your friend. God bless you for what you are doing for him.

Hey man I noticed you are in Atlanta. There is a Doctor here in Tuscaloosa Alabama I went to school with. I dont know if she can help but I promise she will at least care. Her number is 205-507-7810. Her website is www.webeca.com. Tuscaloosa is about 3 to 4 hours away. Good luck.

Thanks to all. So far my buddy is keeping it together. Finally got some good doctors; sadly after IV's and other meds his vision isn't improving. Today his employers (good people) said they have to let him go. He knew that was coming but it was still a huge blow, and being on mind-altering steroids makes hard to think straight.

I'm asking for your prayers again...for his eyesight, and if that is not in the plan, for his strength to handle the big changes he's facing.

Goldfish, I will add him to my prayers. Do you know if he has tried acupuncture? When I hurt my back, I had acupuncture several times and it helped a ton. One day when I was waiting for the Dr. There was a lady sitting in there also waiting. She was telling me about how she had all but lost her eyesight. She couldn't read anymore and that is her favorite thing to do. Someone told her to try acupuncture and see if it helped. When I was talking to her, she was reading a book without even glasses. She said she
could see better than she was able to 20 years ago.

I know there are skeptics about acupuncture, but it is amazing and it really feels good. Maybe suggest it to him. I hope he gets better.

Jeremy

Prayer on there way goldfish, I pray for a sign of sight and happiness for him.

There is an acupressure (finger pressure not needles) technique called Jin Shin Do. It involves the mind-body-spirit for healing. A very relaxing technique. A local certified practitioner may be found at www.jinshindo.org.

May God bless you.

Prayers on the way!

BTW: Does Paul have any other medical issues that this could be related to (i.e. diabetes, etc.)?

Yes, not diabetes, but lots of other medical problems. Was very neglected from birth; state took him from parents when he was five, adoptive parents were abusive. He has overcome a lot; I feel sure he'll make it through this as well. He has a great sense of humor and a strong character. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and prayers.

-
Back