From a 70 dart to a Grandpa

-

muddacres

Reaction score
Well how things change, working on a car like my first 1970 340 Dart Swinger recreation to being a Grandpa. So I went from auto body work to a woodworker. LOL I like doing both as long as I'm doing it for myself. Now the question is do I have enough money for both. Well you all know what will be first, i don't think the money will mater it is all time spending with the little man. It will be so much fun. Here are some pictures of my car that I'm working on and pictures of the baby cradle that I built. The oak come from a tree that I cut from our land it was 36" on the stump so there is a lot of history in the tree alone. I can only hope that my car turns out looking as good. My wife put a doll that my Mom got for James before she past away it is a my buddy doll. Now it is just a wating game to he shows his face.

Attachments

• 100_0942.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 100_0944.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 100_1042.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_1045.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 160
Nice job on the cradle. Your frame connectors look good too. And congratulations on the upcoming grand baby!

It was a long day for Ashley and James but @ 8:51 last night Parker James showed his face to the world a new MOPAR Man 20" and 7lb 11oz. you can guess I'm one proud grangpa

Attachments

• 2011-02-07_21-51-25_867.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 197
Congratulations muddacres :thumbup: P.J. is a cutie for sure :thumbup:
nothing like a new family member to fill your hart and days with a smile.
Looks like you have some great skills and enjoying working with wood from your own home is sooo cool. :thumbup:

Very nize crib and it looks like you are on the right track on the 70 Dart :coffee2:

Nothing like a new baby in the family. It won't be long until you take P.J. for a cruise to get ice cream in the Dart. You have alot to look forward to.
Larry

I got to hold Parker last night after work and what a job it was to. There must have been 15 family members there. It seams like you get a whole new outlook on life. There is so many bad things going on in the world and for a moment is all goes away. Anyway I'm looking forward to all the good days ahead with my Bigger family.

Attachments

• 2011-02-08_16-39-20_341.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 156
Congradulations on the new arrival, nice wood working skills. That cradle is top-notch.

My wife is being stingy with Parker. I have only got to hold him once and that was the next day after he was born. LIFE SUCKS, Darn Wife’s :violent1:

Attachments

• 100_1094 (800x600).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 96
-
Back