From the bottom up.

-

circlepilot

Reaction score
Taking a break on my engine build...doing some more touches on the chassis from the bottom up. Got the fuel tank fitted, now to finish the fuel line plumbing. Electric fuel pump to be added. Brake lines and e-brake finished. I had to do a little "re-engineering" to accommodate the e-brake cable and adjustor, due to the left frame rail location. One of those "I didn't give it a thought" moves when I install the frame rails I made. Bottom line...I'm getting there, hope to have it on the ground soon to finish out the rest. 1965 Barracuda
Norm

Cuda fuel tank..jpg

Looks like you put alot of time into that Barracuda, nice job! How about some pics of the topside? 65'

As requested by "ch1ll and Plymouth 65," are some pictures of what I have done to the "top side." Dash board/instrument panel has ben stripped and checked for fit, soon to be removed again and painted. The exterior of this Barracuda had no catastrophic rust, other than the left rear valance and the left front inner fender well, both of which I replaced. Rockers and lower rear quarters had no rust. There was one area of PO body filler on the forward part of the right rear fender lip. The floors were a different issues. I replaced both front pans and the left rear pan and reinforced the seat mount areas. I replaced the spare tire well also. All of the sub components have been restored, heater core, blower, air vent boxes, bezels, instrument cluster, glove box, center console, shifter. badges etc. What's next? as soon as I get the whole inside of the body (same color) Ill start with the wiring harness. Color is OEM ( metallic turquoise) by the data plate and broadcast sheet, both of which I have. Getting there!
On the trailer when I brought it home 7 years ago
Norm

cuda interior.jpg

cuda interior1.jpg

cuda interior3.jpg

cuda interior4.jpg

cuda interior5.jpg

cuda interior6.jpg

cuda interior7.jpg

barracuda front.JPG

barracuda interior.JPG

barracuda left.JPG