[SOLD] Front and Rear Bumpers (67-69 Dart)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of bumpers for sale that I just took off of my 69 Dodge Dart. I believe the front bumper is correct for a 69, but the rear bumper appears to be off of a 67 Dart (based on the backup lights actually in the bumper). The front bumper is in pretty good shape. It is not pitted. It might make for a decent driver bumper with some cleanup. There is no real rust on this bumper. I also have the bumper bolts that came off that I will throw in for nothing. Would like to get $150 for the front bumper (but willing to take offers). Also, I would prefer pickup only, but we can always discuss this.

The rear bumper is not in as good of shape. With a lot of cleanup, it might make for a decent driver. The rust on the inside of the rear bumper should be easily cleaned. If I can get the last bumper bolt free (the nut is frozen on the back side), I will throw in the complete set of bumper bolts with this one as well. I would like to get $100 for the rear bumper (also willing to take offers).

Bump. Will take any reasonable offers for these. Otherwise, I am just going to take them to the local metal scrap yard. Need to get rid of them.

Do you still have the rear 67 bumper and how much do you want for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back