-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I really don't care which kind of bench seat it is, just a front seat for an A-body, - actually, it doesn't even have to be from a dodge really, but preferably. I'm just looking for something to replace the two Corvette seats that came with the car.

I'd prefer if it were in the SF bay area so I wouldn't have to get it shipped. Specifically in the East Bay.

I'd like to pay for something cheap. If the upholstery is no good, but the foam is good and/or salvageable, I will be interested, or if it's in good shape, I'll be interested as well - but only looking to pay junkyard prices for it at this time - so likely a nice seat may be out of the question - like $60 max, since i plan to rip it apart and reupholster it anyway. Seat tracks still on it would be a plus too.

It's a four door, so it can be a solid bench, or fold, or bi-fold, or two pieces, or be from a Ford Ranger...etc. You get the idea.

-Dave

If you know anyone going to Mopars at the strip show in Vegas, I will give you the seat out of my 64 Dart. It's a split bench, will need re-covered. If not it will go on the scrap truck next time he comes around.

If you know anyone going to Mopars at the strip show in Vegas, I will give you the seat out of my 64 Dart. It's a split bench, will need re-covered. If not it will go on the scrap truck next time he comes around.

I don't know anyone headed to Vegas for anything, so that's too bad. I'm curious how much it would be to ship it? 94510. I'd imagine it'd be a hassle, but maybe it's close to me $60 price point. Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back