-
Status
Not open for further replies.

unreal1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a front bumper, no brackets or bumperettes necessary. Problem seems to be a shipping issue. I live in Connecticut. Does anyone know of or have this part that is either in or close to CT so I can pick-up OR anyone else in any State that DOES have the ability to ship to CT?

Looking for a front bumper, no brackets or bumperettes necessary. Problem seems to be a shipping issue. I live in Connecticut. Does anyone know of or have this part that is either in or close to CT so I can pick-up OR anyone else in any State that DOES have the ability to ship to
Looking for a front bumper, no brackets or bumperettes necessary. Problem seems to be a shipping issue. I live in Connecticut. Does anyone know of or have this part that is either in or close to CT so I can pick-up OR anyone else in any State that DOES have the ability to ship to CT?
I think I have what you’re looking for. I live in Connecticut too. Shoot me a PM.

EAE2BE83-95ED-408C-8E31-61518F4A2D4E.png

8037582D-CD8B-4855-AB3F-0A52737B3392.png

601B811E-4E54-40CC-B79B-FE5F85112B4A.png

That's not far...my CP# is I'm in Ohio at the moment for the holiday but will return Friday eve. Give me a ring on Saturday if you can and we will make arrangements to meet. Thanks for replying and have a Happy T-DAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not far...my CP# is I'm in Ohio at the moment for the holiday but will return Friday eve. Give me a ring on Saturday if you can and we will make arrangements to meet. Thanks for replying and have a Happy T-DAY!
Your phone number has been removed. Send personal information through a personal message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back