-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman341

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a front clip for a '75-76 Dart Sport, preferably all in one place, but will buy piece by piece if necessary. I prefer the '75 because of the clear signal lenses.

I need it all: fenders, splash shields, hood, bumper, bumper mounts, bumper filler, front valance (or whatever the part in front of the hood is called), hood latch/release, grille, and headlight surrounds.

I need something with three to four hours of Columbia, SC.

Let me know what you have!

I have the hood and front piece( has a spring loaded hood ornament) and a front bumper. In Oklahoma.

I'm looking for a front clip for a '75-76 Dart Sport, preferably all in one place, but will buy piece by piece if necessary. I prefer the '75 because of the clear signal lenses.

I need it all: fenders, splash shields, hood, bumper, bumper mounts, bumper filler, front valance (or whatever the part in front of the hood is called), hood latch/release, grille, and headlight surrounds.

I need something with three to four hours of Columbia, SC.

Let me know what you have!
I have everything. But I'm in Colorado. I would trade you for what's on your car. But you're too far.

Just putting it out there as a backup plan, Colorado is a pretty nice to visit....

I have everything. But I'm in Colorado. I would trade you for what's on your car. But you're too far.

Just putting it out there as a backup plan, Colorado is a pretty nice to visit....

:) I love the sales pitch! :) Seriously, I'd love to visit Colorado, but the cost of gas to get our truck there is prohibitive, to say the least. I'll keep it it mind, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back