-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jims71duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a front e-brake cable for a 71 duster, a 72 will not work, mine has no intermediate cable and it runs down the drivers side to the rear axle. One that actually works would be great and I am in Canada.

I've got the cable that you need. It works great, not kinked and moves smoothly in the outer sleeve. It's still connected to the E-brake handle on one end and has the threaded adjuster rod at the other end that goes just ahead of the left rear wheel. if you need E-brake handle also, let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

I've got the cable that you need. It works great, not kinked and moves smoothly in the outer sleeve. It's still connected to the E-brake handle on one end and has the threaded adjuster rod at the other end that goes just ahead of the left rear wheel. if you need E-brake handle also, let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

I just need the cable,,I have the handle and all related hardware,,,the sheath should be about 41 in. long,,and wut kinda bux ya lookin for

The sheath measures 41" so it looks like it's the one you need. I'm asking $15 for it but the shipping via the USPS is $21. Let me know if that would work.

Ken
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back