Front end coming together

-

73hcode

Reaction score
i still have to detail the bezels but it is coming along nicely.

image.jpeg

Booster Dewey he did an outstanding job on it.
I hear a lot of people are happy with him. I love that gold cad plated look. I think its dead sexy. I have a 74 power disc brake setup i am retroing into my 67. I need to look booster dewey up. What did yours run if i may ask?

If I remember it was like 325 or close to that but mine was pitted real bad so he got me a new cover for it oh yes you will be very pleased with his work and he sounds like a guy you just want to meet some day.

Looks good, but you got hood-winked on that booster. Total waste of precious space on an A-body. It doesn't make you stop better, it just makes the pedal spongy and go to the floor quicker. IMO You'd be better off putting that money in some t-bars or decent shocks (not KYB or Monroe).

Been there, done that. Manual brakes FTW.

Last edited:
Looks good, but you got hood-winked on that booster. Total waste of precious space on an A-body. It doesn't make you stop better, it just makes the pedal spongy and go to the floor quicker. IMO You'd be better off putting that money in some t-bars or decent shocks (not KYB or Monroe).

Been there, done that. Manual brakes FTW.
Hey man I think it looks great and it should work fine i wanted it on there just incase my wife wanted to drive it so she could get it stopped. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion and I would never tell a person that they made a poor decision unless they asked for advice. If everyone's car was the same this would be a boring hobby. I don't need your criticism but thank you for your opinion.

I plan on getting my booster redone by them. Just checked em out. The outer canistor has no pitting. Its been in a dry environment its whole life. I'd redo it myself if i could find a diaphragm and seal kit, and just send the housings out to be replated. I have redone GM tab types before. Not very hard to do. I just cannot find the parts.

Looking great! I think the grille would look better with the rad support blacked out, but that only my opinion!

Id probably use a satin black, probably easier to clean up. Flat black seems to stain and discolor easier

-
Back