Front parking brake cable advice

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok working on the 74 Duster little by little wile its in being painted.On to the brake stuff, my local parts store says there is no listing for my front parking cable[ the 1 from the emg handle down] so what others year cars will work,maybe he was having a bad day and did not want to look into it who knows.So if ya all can help :glasses7: would make my day.

OK dont know if this is the right cable or not.That end that goes to the emg handle in the pic is not the same as the org end,it had an eye for the end,i got to stop throwing out my org parts.will this work or time to order a new part.The car is at the paint shop so no way to see if it works.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 180
another source is inlinetube.com in detroit. Ordered all my lines from them. Fit great so far. I picked them because they had the parking brake cables.

That is the only part # they listed for a 74 Duster Front Cable. Sorry that I steered you wrong. Is yours hand or foot operated?

RAYBESTOS BC92319
This is the part that I used on my 69 Valiant. See if this looks right:
//www.rockauto.com/info/27/BC92319-8.jpg

//www.rockauto.com/info/27/BC92319-8.jpg

Well i just check my invoice from car quest they interchange your part # and used the # for them cwh bca944477 i think the screwed up not you.Iwent to rock auto and saw the right part the end has a hole in it were as car quest does not. sorry bud.

another source is inlinetube.com in detroit. Ordered all my lines from them. Fit great so far. I picked them because they had the parking brake cables.

Did yours seem a little short? Mine that I just ordered from inlinetube is about 2 inches short on my 65 Barracuda...

-
Back