Front seat belt help please............

-

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I need the lap belt portion of the belt system for my 1972 Duster- I have the shoulder portion still installed. Anyone have a set of front lap belts for sale?

Additional note- if anyone can recommend a shoulder belt set up I could find at a JUNK YARD- my car still has the anchor on the roof for the shoulder belt, but not sure if a modern belt system would work as they usually pull up from the floor?

OK, here we go. I just swapped out the factory Seat Belts in my 69 Barracuda for a set from the company listed below. They are excellent quality, modern ratcheting style seat belts. The only thing I had to do was paint the latches, covers and buckles to match my interior. They look and work great, and my wife and I both feel more secure and safe in the car now. That being said, I do have a complete set of 69 front seatbelts for sale. They are dark green.

A Body Mopar Seat Belts: Replacement Seat Belts

Hey. I have some parts from my Demon. Let me know if your still looking and I will snap a photo for you.
Thank you..........Ted

OK, here we go. I just swapped out the factory Seat Belts in my 69 Barracuda for a set from the company listed below. They are excellent quality, modern ratcheting style seat belts. The only thing I had to do was paint the latches, covers and buckles to match my interior. They look and work great, and my wife and I both feel more secure and safe in the car now. That being said, I do have a complete set of 69 front seatbelts for sale. They are dark green.

A Body Mopar Seat Belts: Replacement Seat Belts

While reassembling my interior, I have fallen short by 1 seat belt :-( I'm not even sure that I had a full set when I got this thing disassembled 3 years ago. So, I went to that A Body Mopar Replacement Seat Belt site and looked around. I likes what I saw and ordered a set. Time will tell...

-
Back