Front Suspension Diagram HELP!

-

Mopar_Chick

Reaction score
So, Here's the thing...for my senior project in high school I am rebuilding the front end of my 72 duster, but for the portfolio I need to have a few diagrams of the front suspension that includes the break down of bushings and pretty much EVERYTHING! I am having a hard time finding any diagrams online. I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me out?

Thanks!

Do you have a factory service manual? There are alot of pictures in those books...If you need me to, I can snap some pics out of my manuals and post them here...

I do not have the factory service manual, If you could post some pics of scans on the entire front suspension break-down that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! =)

Here are a few. I hope they can help. Didn't turn out like I thought they would...

2eg9thf.jpg

2j0k046.jpg

2rqfy90.jpg

2yw7f2d.jpg

30t5gra.jpg

ncfwl.jpg

2nun96s.jpg

2myno6f.jpg

m75hfl.jpg

307te1c.jpg

WOW! Good job!

OH, DUH! I forgot to mention, you can get the manual on CD, though I like paper and books on a shelf.

Mopardude318 - Nice work!

Mopar_Chick - If you need more than that, you should be able to find the manuals - or at least a Chilton's - at the public library. You might find the books, but sometimes they've been microfilmed or digitized.

I have the digital copy on CD. If you want, after work I can try a see if it has any better diagrams. Good luck on your senior project!

-
Back