Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys I need to transport a car from 340Plots, in VA to CT the car has no front suspension at all. The car is a 73 Duster, I need everything. Control arms, K frame, spindles. so I can get it rolling. It doesnt need to be a V8 K frame at this point but I need it cheap and the closer to Va the better seeing it will likely be expensive to ship the parts to him.

Towing on a trailer? I will just have a dolly of sorts under my car when I go to get it....

I have a gravel driveway and the garage is around the back of the house so I need to be able to roll it on rocks and turn the wheels. I thought of just making up a set of caster but Im not sure how turning the car would be,

Hey Adam,maybe you can make a frame with the BIG rubber tires/casters to get you rolling around back.Just a thought.Good luck.

I believe the dolly that my car is sitting on has wheels with air in them. Next time I talk to him I will ask him about it....

Adam,

Would a set of body wheels work? I use them all the time to move Mopars around.

DSCN0001.jpg

John Pasemann

Adam,

Would a set of body wheels work? I use them all the time to move Mopars around.

DSCN0001.jpg

John Pasemann

I dont know how well they would roll on gravel. If they were the large rubber tires they probably would work.

Adam,

I use them all the time to roll cars around at my shop, in the gravel and mud parking lot, into trailer, at the media blaster etc. I like the 8" caster.

I manufacture the body wheels and you can bolt on any wheel, including the pneumatic 12" style, like these bolted to the rotisserie.

May27200912.jpg

I think the 8" caster work best, but either one works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back