Front tires 14"

-

65SignetSweden

Reaction score
No one makes frontrunners for 14" rims which I thinks is wierd, so I would like to know what everyone with 14" wheels runs up front? I need advise. Btw I have 26-9.5/14 quicktime pro:s in the rear.

i think the reason is that there is alot more 15" wheels out there :( as a sidenote you may not have the same problem as i have but with aluminumwheels in the front and my stock diskbrakes i cant put glued balance wheigths on the inside of my frontwheels since they will hit the brakecallipers.
i have always run radials in the front but i cant give you that advice since i have had some pretty crazy things happening on the road when running radials in the front and diagonals in the rear it can get very ugly very very quick. if you just whant something tall and skinny you may want to look at what was on old volvos stock, they have tall and skinny front tires

I run 185/75 14's on the front of my duster with a 14 x 5.5 rim..

195/75-14s. Not exactly skinnies but I don't know how good skinnies would be for regular street use.

05-21-10_1750.jpg

I run 195/75 now and I have never had a problem with mixing radials and diagonals. But I´m after a more nostalgic racing look but still want to keep it on the track. Do anybody know a good skinny tire for 14" rims? What did they run back in the day? :?:

-
Back