Status
Not open for further replies.

bbvaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD

In the garage for years and years and now in the way of a Valiant project so I'm forced to sell it. It was a bare bones grocery getter, white over gold, complete with a /6 and a 3spd manual (PO moved it to the floor). When I got it, the /6 had a rod sticking out the side of the block so I chucked the engine but I still have the 3spd.

BODY:
SS springs in it,
8 1/4" rear (2.93/3.23 open),
nice Keystone mags and nice BFG Radial T/A tires,
flat hood, good grill and headlight bezels,
Rust free inner fenders and battery tray area,
Rust free floors (passenger front had scale - not bad for a rubber-mat car!),
Rust free trunk and extensions,
Rust free frame rails,
(basically as rust-free of an East Coast '68 as you can find)
Front floors and trunk have been POR-15'd
Good rear bumper, front bumper faded
Some dings and one odd 3" dent in the roof right above rear glass
Some rust in lower rear window corners
Tail light bezels pitted
Original white paint
PO painted the engine compartment chevy-style (flat black)

FENDERS:
I think the fenders were swapped by the PO as there are rust-holes in the rear lower sections of both fenders but no rust in the rocker area behind the fenders. I have a rust-free '67 drivers fender that I bought in CA, and the rear half of the passenger fender with the back-brace to make a patch-panel with factory metal (the front of the passenger fender was junk). The fender and half-fender go with the car.

INTERIOR:
Original split-back bench seat needs new covers
nice dash pads
AM radio and radio bezel missing - radio frame cut to mount CD
good headliner
nice passenger side gold door panel, driver's side has speaker in it (who puts a speaker on *one* side?!?)
nice gold rear interior panels
nice rear seat and seat belts with seat belt clips/holders

INCLUDED BUT NOT INSTALLED:
'73-'76 BBP disc brake setup for it,
Remanufactured 318,
Rebuilt 904 (bought those to get the Dart mobile and then never put them in),
2.5" fully welded mandrel-bent dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
brand-new-in-the-box MP SB under chassis headers.
Daytona 3psd auto floor shifter

The car must be towed/trailered. I have a clear title in my name for the Dart.
Located in Northern Virginia, asking $3500, [email protected].
I'm still trying to clean enough junk off/around it so I can take some decent pictures, but let me know if you're interested.

MoPar to Ya!

68.dart.moparts.picture.jpg

68.dart.side.view.moparts.jpg

I am interested in the 67 drivers fender you have, would you sell it seperate?
What year is your Valiant project
thanks
Bruce

Thanks for the questions.

I haven't sold the Dart yet and I'm kinda surprised since I know how long it took me to find a '68 post car.

I'd rather not sell the fender separately unless it was for stupid money or it turns out the Dart buyer didn't want it. My Valiant is a '69 2dr, I haven't touched it yet since I'm not "allowed" until the Dart is out of the garage...

Dart is for sale again (please don't give me if you don't have any other money).

MUST GET IT OUT OF THE GARAGE, SOMEONE PLEASE RESCUE IT BEFORE IT GETS PARKED OUTSIDE.

WILL ALSO SELL WITHOUT ALL OF THE EXTRA PARTS (FENDER/DOOR/BRAKES/FRONTEND KIT/HEADERS/ETC)

SELL FOR BEST/REASONABLE OFFER! MOTIVATED SELLER, LET'S TALK.

Would you be willing to sell the extra's? I'm very interested in the BBP disc set-up for my '67. ..PM sent.

Also may be interested in:

-MP headers (If they will fit a 67 w/a 340?) Part#?
-904 trans (to replace the 904 in my '67) How much?

Thanks!

That will make a cool little car.Sure wish I could find a nice little 68 dart,or smoething nice as that around Houston. All that has been around here lately is rusted really bad.Looks like I may have to make a road trip to get something nice.

Well it's about time! Seemed like a good buy to me.

Yeah, I thought so too! I looked for a year and a half when I bought it <cough><cough> years ago and thought it would sell pretty quick, especially with the extras included. I guess 2 door sedans aren't as hard to find anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back