-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twokss

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. I picked this car up a few months ago with hopes of putting a 360/727 in it. We'll I'm looking to switch jobs soon so spare money is very few and far between. So I've decided to let it go and pick up another one later on down the rd. (hopefully within a few months). Now about the car,

There isnt really too much to speak of other than that is a driveable resto project. It needs a patch on the pass side floor and a decent amount of work on the rear quarters. There is no rott in the trunk or engine bay. All the lights work, radio, etc. The wipers arms do need new bushings which we all know is common. The car does run and the trans shifts as it should. The carb needs a rebuild from sitting so long. It has a clean and clear title in my name. Currently has New Jersey QQ tags on it. I'd say if you put 6-700 into it you could be cruising it around while working on the body. I'd like to get 1100 obo.

I just realized I don't have pics on my phone (I'm at work). I'll post some this after noon. Also pm me if you want specific pics sent directly too you. Thank you!

Oh and of the price is right I could also sell the v8 K frame and the 360/727

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 471
Can the mods mark this sold please. I click on this every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back