Status
Not open for further replies.

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
First..want to thank Joey for the OK on this type ad and promise not to abuse the privilege.

We have for sale 6 Glock 21C ( compensated, .45 ACP ) and 6 Glock 22 ( .40 cal ).

All are police trade-ins and have been in service 8-9 years. Show the normal wear expected for weapons in service for that time.

Don't know which department the 22's are from but the 21C's are all from the Urbana, IL PD and besides being well maintained have received regular deep cleaning and service from a Glock armorer.

All equipped with night sites which are still valid but dimmed due to age.

Glock 21C with 2 13 round mags; $370 + $20 insured shipping
Glock 22 with 2 15 round mags: $360 + $20 insured shipping

Will accept MO, certified bank check, or personal check with a 10 business day hold.

US sales only. Will only ship to FFL holder or available for local pick up ( FOID & DL required ). It is the buyers responsibility to make sure these are legal in the area shipped to.

Registered with the CA DOJ so can ship there. Have a few 10 round mags for the 21C and will get some for the 22.

It really torques me to say but we have to collect 8.75% sales tax for Illinois sales.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. If interested e-mail [email protected]

Just in case there is more interest than inventory, priority will be determined by earliest e-mail.

Attachments

• jsw_img_2273.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 437
  • jsw_img_2274.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 450
  • jsw_img_2280.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 445
  • jsw_img_2281.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 451
Those would be good prices around here even after you pay the FFL transfer. If you get any 26's or 27's in let me know.
-Jon

I;m a gun enthusist or gun nut... I'm buying and selling all the time so I think we need a gun forum just for this.
What else do you have used???

Those would be good prices around here even after you pay the FFL transfer. If you get any 26's or 27's in let me know.
-Jon

We're not out to make a killing, our mark-up is very modest considering what we had to pay and we figure the best way to start a new business is offer good deals based on volume.

Send us an e-mail and we can keep the proverbial eye out for you.

[email protected]

I;m a gun enthusist or gun nut... I'm buying and selling all the time so I think we need a gun forum just for this.
What else do you have used???

Plenty of gun specific forums out there; shoot us an e-mail on the other used guns. Just getting started so not much right now.

THX again FABO.

Lots of calls and e-mails and have "verbal" commits on 4 so far.

We got registered with the California DOJ so can now ship there if any interest. Edited original post to show this.

Two of the 21C sold locally and one promised to a FABO member. Three 21C left and may be able to get more and will further update this ad as long as it's cool with FABO.

Regards

All the G 21C's are gone, and will consider this as last post for this thread with 4 of the G 22's remaining.

FABO has our heartfelt appreciation for this ad and after a great deal of thought don't figure on posting any more of these.

Thank you Joey !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back