FU Grinch!!!

-

72dustyer

All go, no show
Reaction score
My wife got me some goodies from Legendary interiors (she won't tell me), and when the box came today it was all half a## taped up and empty! So here's a big FU to whomever stole a Christmas present, I hope it doesn't fit on your Nova , or Chevelle or whatever POS you're working on because a Mopar guy would never do such a thing.
BTW Legendary says they'll next day air a replacement out so I got that goin for me. <[:)

Wow... that sucks Dude! You can only hope the low-life whom pinched your stuff get's the clap from his sister.... :sad1:

Lucky you dealt with Legendary.I had a screw-up once(my own fault) they fixed me up PLUS paid to reship.
Hellofagreat company.
Now they saved Christmas too!!!
Hope you other vendors are listening...

Holy crap! The depths that some people will sink still amazes me after 40+ years on this earth :cussing:

Glad to hear that LI is treating you right! :thumbrig:

Look at the bright side though, you have a woman that loves you (mopar parts! Honey, you shouldn't have!), and a vendor that's treating you with respect (how often does that happen?)!

Well on a brighter note LI came through! The seat covers will look nice once installed and the Duster floor mats will protect the carpet. My wife is the best! :toothy7:

FASTBACK340 said:
Wow... that sucks Dude! You can only hope the low-life whom pinched your stuff get's the clap from his sister.... :sad1:

LOL ROFLMAO :thumbup:

-
Back