Fuel line routeing with Sub-Frame Connectors

-

Rbob

Reaction score
How did you route your fuel lines? I am re-thinking what I have done with mine, instead of the original route along the right rocker pinch-weld, I routed mine alone the inside of the right frame rail and sub frame connector which in hindsight will be fairly close to the exhaust.

Will this get too hot and cause me problems? I dont have the motor or exhaust in. I will post a couple pics Monday.

How did you route your fuel lines? I am re-thinking what I have done with mine, instead of the original route along the right rocker pinch-weld, I routed mine alone the inside of the right frame rail and sub frame connector which in hindsight will be fairly close to the exhaust.

Will this get too hot and cause me problems? I dont have the motor or exhaust in. I will post a couple pics Monday.

Just ran factory type bend 3/8" fuel line I bought from Classic Industries.

Attachments

• 3_26_11Sm33.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 235
  • 3_26_11Sm34.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 220
In Autoxcuda's pics you can see where the fuel line cross's the sub-frame connector, since mine is welded to the floor I will have to drill a couple holes in my sub-frame connectors and pass the fuel line through it.

Love that exhaust!

Here is the way I did it:

MVC-005S.jpg

I will redu it and run it on the outside.. hindsight!

-
Back