Fuel Tank Sending Unit Wiring Path 1967 Dart

-

desmo900

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the factory wiring path for the fuel tank sending unit? Does it pop up through the trunk? If so where? Or does it run underneath the car and come through forward somewhere? I have a 1967 Dart.

Someone just asked this the other day. I goes from the gauge cluster down to the left kick panel connector, into the harness to the rear. Back to the rear in the trunk. Through a grommet in the trunk floor up near the seat on the "step" in the trunk, and down to the tank

You can look up the wire color in a shop manual, which you can download, free from MyMopar. It's the only wire branching off of the rear harness, by itself, with a rubber 90 connector

Someone just asked this the other day. I goes from the gauge cluster down to the left kick panel connector, into the harness to the rear. Back to the rear in the trunk. Through a grommet in the trunk floor up near the seat on the "step" in the trunk, and down to the tank You can look up the wire color in a shop manual, which you can download, free from MyMopar. It's the only wire branching off of the rear harness, by itself, with a rubber 90 connector

Thanks. I searched before I posted but did not come across that thread. Wiring the car from scratch using the AW Classic update kit.

-
Back