Fuel tank. Where did you get yours ?

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
I think I am due for a new fuel tank for the Duster.
Let me know where you got yours from and whos good and whos bad etc...
Thanks

-RPM

I've bought many over the years and they all seem to be similar in quality. I just buy them on e-bay from whoever has the best deal and good feedback.

I've bought many over the years and they all seem to be similar in quality. I just buy them on e-bay from whoever has the best deal and good feedback.
Did that. I bought a Spectra gas tank for $136 and some change and free shipping. the fuel tank grommet I bought from Herb's Parts because it was the cheapest. Good luck man, you are gonna need it. Both parts I bought though were excellent quality:glasses2:

Buy a Canadian made one, not a pos Twain or chinese pieces of crap. I scored a brand new (well, one year old) Canadian gas tank with a brand new 3/8 fuel sending unit at Carlisle Mopar show for $90 :) The guy had it in his Valiant for a year than went full blown drag racing with the car and put a fuel cell in it.

Buy a Canadian made one, not a pos Twain or chinese pieces of crap. I scored a brand new (well, one year old) Canadian gas tank with a brand new 3/8 fuel sending unit at Carlisle Mopar show for $90 :) The guy had it in his Valiant for a year than went full blown drag racing with the car and put a fuel cell in it.
I bought the Spectra because it was a Canadian made. And its damn well made:cheers:

wow.. thanks for the input guys. I will look into all of them !

appreciate it a lot !

-RPM

-
Back