-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrilloa

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
well I'm back square one. Seems the guy I purchased my fuel tank from was pretty clever in disquising the tank from an inadequate patch job. So I'm once again looking for the extremely rare and sought out fuel tank for the 1962 Plymouth Valiant 4 door sedan. Am also searching for the push buttons for the heater/defroster as well. Thanks in advance

well I'm back square one. Seems the guy I purchased my fuel tank from was pretty clever in disquising the tank from an inadequate patch job. So I'm once again looking for the extremely rare and sought out fuel tank for the 1962 Plymouth Valiant 4 door sedan. Am also searching for the push buttons for the heater/defroster as well. Thanks in advance
any chance a 65 dart is the same?

Thanks for the reply, if only it were that easy. 60-62 Valiants/Lancers had one tank and in 63 the body changed and so did the tank. It is much larger, somewhat similar in looks but doesn't fit.

Thanks for the reply, if only it were that easy. 60-62 Valiants/Lancers had one tank and in 63 the body changed and so did the tank. It is much larger, somewhat similar in looks but doesn't fit.
Figures doesn't it oh well good luck in the search

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back