Fun pic.....

-

Mr2.4

Reaction score
of my 1 month old son. Life is so big to something so small!!!
DSCI2112.jpg

If any of you have fun or cool pics lets see em'

LOL Thats really cute! Hes for sure an adorable little guy!! Thanks for sharing the pic!

He will be holding that wrench before you know it, Cute indeed.:-D
I will find my tree picture :-D

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Looks like a great little boy! My son turned 4 years old March 1. Trust me it flys by so enjoy each day with him! :cheers:
Matt

Looks like a great little boy! My son turned 4 years old March 1. Trust me it flys by so enjoy each day with him! :cheers:
Matt

Yeah my wife already have 2 girls together that is 7 and 3. I really look forward to having a son around. I really look forward to those father son kinda thing's like my dad and I used to have. Hell call me selfish but i'm 33 and still enjoy them day's:-D

Yes I did and saved it back to my computer. Thanks for the instructions!
I got my spider back:cheers:

Is this your first child?

That is a great picture with the wrench. That is a must save to show him when he gets older.

Is this your first child?

That is a great picture with the wrench. That is a must save to show him when he gets older.

LOL! Noooo far from it. He is my last child. He makes kid #6 for me. I havn't figured out what causes having kids yet!:snakeman:

He's so cute. (Thanks for the smile on my face as I type this. :) ) Makes me think of my little guys. 29 and 30 now. That will be a great picture to show him when he's older. Congratulations Dad.

Congrats...enjoy it now before he gets to know EVERYTHING & you know NOTHING. In the mean time train him up right.

Copy of 07-30-08_1200.jpg

-
Back