funny pictures

-
1698873073936.png

So when are these actually gonna start bein funny?

So when are these actually gonna start bein funny?
You know...I thought the same thing. I don't usually harp on a guy trying to add some worthy content to entertain others but sometimes the stuff just falls flat. There are a few guys at Phantom Bullet that post memes that are dull, lame, unfunny, grade school level and way overposted. I've called them out and had some members jump all over me for it. I figure those guys were just dumb as **** and easily entertained, the kind that laughs at booger jokes. I often scan around and copy the memes that I like....the ones I find actually funny or informative. Some guys just B O M B a site with massive amounts of content despite most of it being crap. Why? What is to be gained from that? I knew guys when I was single that would hump any skank that would be willing, fat, ugly, hairy faces with pimples, whatever. I prefer quality over quantity.

As I watched the dog chase his tail I thought those animals are easily amused, but then I realized I was watching a dog chase his tail. One man’s funny is another man’s dud, but posting for the sake of posting something naaaa

I've snickered at a couple maybe, but if you think they're all funny, maybe your funny bone is broken.

I've snickered at a couple maybe, but if you think they're all funny, maybe your funny bone is broken.
Well, the way i see it, you got 3 options

1 you can keep swinging by and enjoying the ones you like

2 you can consider my sense of humor and decide to ignore this thread

3 you can add what you think is funny

Either one is fine by me

1699845035161.png

-
Back