funny pictures

-
Never met him personally, but that whole music pirate fiasco (can't remember the name) has showed me these guys aren't metal at all, they are just in it for the paycheck
Imagine the greed where someone wants to be paid for their work....what a selfish asshole.

01 face 8.jpg

Imagine the greed where someone wants to be paid for their work....what a selfish asshole.

View attachment 1716266595
After making how many millions of dollars he's worth (370M currently, grows 30M a year), I think it's pretty shitty to sue a broke college student for 2M. It's not like the kid made a fortune off that video.

If Lars was just starting out, I'd agree, but not after having hundreds of millions. Isn't imitation the most sincere form of flattery?

View attachment 1716266595
It was a timing thing, AND it was a metal thing

I remember a few years ago during the scam scamdemic a preacher made a comment in a private setting which a disgruntled former church member took out of context and flung out on the web

Then gene Simmons got a hold of it and berated the preacher for not rolling over and being a lapdog for the government

And all I could think was, man, Gene is about as metal as boy George is
(Come to think of it, boy George wore less make up anyway)

So, point 1: metal is not about following the rules

Point 2: since metal is not about following the rules, metal artist shouldn't be surprised or offended if thier fans like their music enough to swipe it

That's kinda the way i saw it

The chaos starts after you opened that can of worms, went fishing for 8 hrs, then come home drunk, with her meeting you at the front door.

The chaos starts after you opened that can of worms, went fishing for 8 hrs, then come home drunk, with her meeting you at the front door.

Damn right there will be chaos if she burns that fresh trout after you spent all day slaving over the side of the boat to put food on the table!

-
Back