Funny things kids say...

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
My six year old woke up a little bit ago by a thunderstorm moving through the area. We decided to read a book together to help keep his mind off the storm. He got hung up on the word "cutlass" (it's about pirates, not a GM POS) and altered it slightly by adding one letter and completely changed its meaning. While I'm not going to repeat what he said, let me give you a hint so you can figure it out for yourselves: He added an "n" between the "u" and the "t". Nice, huh???

just make sure mom never hears that you your balls will be around her neck on a necklace lol...

just make sure mom never hears that you your balls will be around her neck on a necklace lol...

Oh, she heard him all right. She actually had to turn away so he wouldn't see her laughing and left it up to me to correct him. I just very calmly told him there was no "n" in the word, and then pronounced it right for him. Last thing I wanted to do was draw attention to THAT word.

I dont think I would have been able to "keep it together" either. I'm sure you were biting your tongue.....still that is hilarious.

Oh, she heard him all right. She actually had to turn away so he wouldn't see her laughing and left it up to me to correct him. I just very calmly told him there was no "n" in the word, and then pronounced it right for him. Last thing I wanted to do was draw attention to THAT word.
lol,that word will be apearing in his life down the road anyway.lol very cool parenting job i commend you

-
Back