Funny Titles Under Your Username

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Ok, I've been seeing these funny titles under some of the usernames on this site.. Im curious as to where those come from and the story behind them..

Oh, so we can change those ourselves?

I dont think I want Stillwater Correctional Facility under my name LOL. So if I can change that myself how and were do I do that?

Oh, so we can change those ourselves?

I dont think I want Stillwater Correctional Facility under my name LOL. So if I can change that myself how and were do I do that?

Look at the top of the page and you will see user CP, click on it and scroll
down to edit signature and put your own in :D I hope this helps :glasses7:

Look at the top of the page and you will see user CP, click on it and scroll
down to edit signature and put your own in :D I hope this helps :glasses7:

Boom! Like he knew what he was doin! Lol

I just get a big kick out of the original geiko pig commercial! Roflmao

Ok, figured it out! Since I've looked at my post history almost all of them have been questions! Im still to damn new to lend a lot of info to the members on this site. I just ask a lot of questions. Figure that is fitting for now!

Ok, figured it out! Since I've looked at my post history almost all of them have been questions! Im still to damn new to lend a lot of info to the members on this site. I just ask a lot of questions. Figure that is fitting for now!

Lol that'll do for now

I just had to post because I can't remember what mine says.....

LOL, keep them coming and I love that GIF you have! I sat and watched it for at least 10 minutes one day seriously laughing out loud!

LOL, keep them coming and I love that GIF you have! I sat and watched it for at least 10 minutes one day seriously laughing out loud!

It still cracks me up. Crackedback used to have the original version in his sig line. I saw this and couldn't help myself. I gotta resize it one of these days.

Mine is pretty obvious. My wife corrupted me, and turned me into a Doctor Who fan...

Attachments

• Main-Image-for-the-Doctor-Who-Experience1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 402
Roflmao! I love the original version of the cat! The fact that they set it up to awolnation- Sail is priceless

Those weeping angels always creeped me out. I got my wife hooked on the good Dr.

They really creep out my wife. I loved the episode "The Angels Take Manhattan" where the Statue of Liberty was an Angel. Imagine standing on the roof of a building, and hearing the booms of something approaching, and then you turn around and see THIS looking back at you!

View attachment winterquay.jpg

I don't think my tighty whiteys would be quite so whitey anymore.

Mine just explains my dilemma.

Fix the Dart cooling issue.
Get Cuda running.
Restore Cuda.
Paint 75 Ford.
Swap cab on 65 Fargo.
Pull 440 from 74 Empress.
Pull 318 Poly from 65 Fargo, replace with 440.
Body/paint on 65 Fargo.
Swap tranny on 65 Valiant.
Disc swap on 65 Valiant.
Change leafs on 65 Valiant.
Replace quarter on 65 Valiant.
Get papers for 69 Fargo.
Restore 69 Fargo.

And part out 8 other cars to fund things.

Wow, typing that out makes me depressed.

-
Back