Funny Titles Under Your Username

-
the eagles song,life in the fast lane,everything all the time...

Mine means that I'm a city-boy-turned-desert-hillbilly who pretty much only drives 4-speed cars. Click the YouTube link.....lol

If you used to skate back in the 80s you know where that comes from. I changed it from large member.

Late apex would be the apex of a turn on a road course, no?

I just had to look at an old post to see what mine said.....kind of fitting huh?

They really creep out my wife. I loved the episode "The Angels Take Manhattan" where the Statue of Liberty was an Angel. Imagine standing on the roof of a building, and hearing the booms of something approaching, and then you turn around and see THIS looking back at you!

View attachment 1714641288

I don't think my tighty whiteys would be quite so whitey anymore.

What an ending on that episode, too.

What an ending on that episode, too.

I agree, and I had a major problem with it too, but my explanation of my problem REALLY brings out the geek in me, so I won't bother. Even now, though, my wife cries when she sees that one.

EDIT: I was reading this post to my wife, and she started crying just thinking about it. Wow...

My current one is pretty self explanatory.

The one before it was "Low Rent Member." I had one of our resident geniuses call me a Low Rent Member because I'm here without an A-body.

The one before it was "Low Rent Member." I had one of our resident geniuses call me a Low Rent Member because I'm here without an A-body.

Bless her sweet soul

Every time this thread pops up I think it says "Funny titties under your username" I keep comin in hopin for sumffin different.

Oop's!! Under my user name :sign3:
Just letting everyone know where I am :glasses7: and yes it's all down hill from here.

Never even noticed you don't have an A body!! Just value your input I guess!!

Mine represents a giant conglomeration of corporations dedicated to providing parts and services to the Mopar community!! Ok, it's just me and my brother, but we're both forward thinkers...waay forward!! Geof

Mine represents a giant conglomeration of corporations dedicated to providing parts and services to the Mopar community!! Ok, it's just me and my brother, but we're both forward thinkers...waay forward!! Geof

That right there was funny Geof :D

The A-body in the family belongs to my nephew.

One of these days, given the right circumstances, that might change. But with all the projects in the works right now, it'll be a long time coming before I think about adding one to my personal stable.

Thanks for the kind words, Geof. I appreciate 'em.

-
Back