Funny Video of my Nephew

-

clinteg

Reaction score
I had family over for Christmas and gave rides in the Dart. Unfortunately I didn't charge my GoPro but my sister took some video. My 9 yr old nephew is big into exotic cars like Lambos, Porsche, etc and he's actually ridden in a 2015 Porsche just a couple months prior to this. I think he had quite the surprise as you can tell by his reactions. My favorite quote he said to me one day: "You know, we're like the car guys in our family. There's one little car guy.........and another little car guy!" That kid had me rolling! That's my grandmother in the front seat.

[ame]https://youtu.be/RFmUocR9M3U[/ame]

Man that's what it's all about for me. EVERYONE having a good time as a family. Maybe hopefully your nephew will get into the older cars. If I ever get my Demon done my 21 yr old daughter wants to drive it, my 18 yr old son will probably mess himself, my 14 yr old daughter not sure and my 10 year old son will be like let's do that again. Then my 73 yr old dad wants to take it to the strip!!

gotta love the way that ford tortoise turned onto the road with you and then disappears in the back window.

it is better than a lambo any day, any where.

I assume this is the inside of the 69 dart in the avatar????

its sounds great, what engine??

Yep, that was the makings of a car guy right there! Priceless reaction from that 9 year old!!!!!

Your car sounds awesome!

Awesome video. Laughed right along with him. I had goosebumps too. Sounds incredible!
Thanks for posting

Thanks everyone. I'm happy to bring you all on a virtual ride with us. I was so mad at myself though for not charging my GoPro since it takes good video and you can see everyone. I also took my older brother and his wife and it scared the crap out of them. I still had my slicks on the car so it was pulling hard but the back end felt unstable at times because it feels like it walks the road. That's just how the slicks are. I'm used to it and know what the car does, but to someone who is not used to how the slicks act, they think it's getting ready to go out of control. My brother was in the back seat and it scared him bad enough that his legs were shaking for 30 minutes after he CRAWLED out of the car. My grandmother didn't seem to have any issues lol! Another good one to watch on my channel is "Run with some family". I took my Dad, aunt, and uncle and my uncle's expressions were priceless.

it is better than a lambo any day, any where.

I assume this is the inside of the 69 dart in the avatar????

its sounds great, what engine??

Yes same car that's in the avatar. Motor is a 340/417 with W2 heads 91 octane. I open the electric cutouts and turn it to 7200 :burnout:

-
Back