Fuse block

-

DartGT360

Reaction score
I am close to finishing my 69 Dart GT project. Today I discovered that my fuse block has only one fuse in it. I have head lights and all 4 turn signals flash when in the up (right turn) or down (left turn). The block has space for 6 fuses. I see from looking on line that fuses 2-5 are 20A not sure what fuse 1 is but I will find out when I pull the fuse. Fuse 6 is the radio. Not sure what Amp that should be? Maybe 14A?

Any info on the block and fuses would be appreciated.

Thanks

google -free color wiring diagram 69 Dart- , you should get a site that you can either download or screen save a colour diagram showing the actual factory colours .

I am close to finishing my 69 Dart GT project. Today I discovered that my fuse block has only one fuse in it. I have head lights and all 4 turn signals flash when in the up (right turn) or down (left turn). The block has space for 6 fuses. I see from looking on line that fuses 2-5 are 20A not sure what fuse 1 is but I will find out when I pull the fuse. Fuse 6 is the radio. Not sure what Amp that should be? Maybe 14A?

Any info on the block and fuses would be appreciated.

Thanks

This info is in section 8 of the factory manual. You can download quite a few over at MyMopar

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=31

Some years are Plymouth vs Dodge, but they are the same for most of this stuff

-
Back