fuse box...64 Merc Comet!!!!

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I admit I have always wanted a 64 Comet and so I have a builder. I have the Merc FSM but it does not show the fuse box that my car has. MY Fuse box is also empty/ I also know 64 had some mid season changes. But... The box takes 3 fuses, for the usual circuits if figure, and I have also some Mopar early 60 s FSM but heck I can't find it what fuses even Mopar used.

I have uter confidence in you all electrical gurus! would 15 amp fuses be a reasonable guess?

THere are some Ford things that make you wonder WTF were they thnking.

On my 63 falcon the fuse size is cast into the fuse holder next to each fuse. I do remember one being 7.5 amp but I’ll have to verify the rest. I wouldn’t stick 15s in all of em.

457CC3BB-ECFB-4D2C-B84E-34E9DE3FA621.png

Reach under the dash and push the button on the side of the headlight switch to release the headlight lever. Then unscrew it from the bezel and pull the whole thing out.

Reach under the dash and push the button on the side of the headlight switch to release the headlight lever. Then unscrew it from the bezel and pull the whole thing out.
Yea I have taken out plenty of headlite switches, BUT at 75 and bad knees, it is not as easy anymore, and hard to pull that buchet seat out!!!! I''ll get it!! The headlitewitch does work the headlites but nopower to rearlirtes so that has to be fuse box and I have to get that main wire inline fuse too!

-
Back