garage ideas

-

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I just finished building a pretty nice garage for $2200 total outlay- including concrete. Its a 12x21 steel carport (with eaves, not rounded) that I enclosed using the same steel roofing material. Built 2 large swing out doors and one small entry door right beside them, so one end is all doors............. It came out great!

Attachments

• IMG_3035s.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_3093s.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 650
im in the middle of doing same thing,..sept i went bigger,..got 2 18x21 an put them together! an had made 2 foot taller....got a 43 foot fraight trailer im gonna set on ground beside it to inclose one side,an inclose other side with same type tin! got my sheads made with end walls on both an 8x8 roll up door on other....now to get it wired an floor pored an all!!

Attachments

• bwrc25.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 574
Jeebus! $2200 is not bad at all. Thats a nice set up! Did you buy a kit from somewhere?

my neighbor did the same thing with his, made the wall height 10' and built it as a 12x24. bought it as a carport frame and enclosed it. i think he has maybe 2K in it, put a rollup door on both ends. building his chevelle in there.

exellent idea

i got like 2600 in mine plus the freight trailer,..when its all together ill have 18x42x10 with 8x43x10 attached storage,...gonna cut 2 doors in side of freight box for easy access!

I just finished building a pretty nice garage for $2200 total outlay- including concrete. Its a 12x21 steel carport (with eaves, not rounded) that I enclosed using the same steel roofing material. Built 2 large swing out doors and one small entry door right beside them, so one end is all doors............. It came out great!

this garage looks great, im looking for ideas right now to tell u the truth,,,, lets hear about the kit you converted,,,and how it goes together,and what you made the door frames out of , any info would help,,thanks

Now that is savings for a 12X21 :glasses7: Good job men, and good choice on the color, that will stay cool 8) send some of that Florida sun shine
our way

-
Back