Garage makeover and new item

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Like most things I do and probably others doing one thing leads into a major make over and/or job. Decided I needed something to help out the old man and ending up redoing the entire garage/shop in process of putting things back used LED lights and love them

DSCF0917.JPG

DSCF0915.JPG

I will be mounting the pump to a wall and running hydraulic lines over head probably above the drywall

is the hoist anchored to the floor, looks like the pillers have wheels for moving around.

A MaxJack is on my list of must-haves. According to the site, the location you put it needs at least a 6" depth of concrete and a certain strength rating. It's portable on wheels so when you don't need it you can move it off of the floor mounts. The best would be to have a spot in the driveway and one in the garage, so if it's a nice day outside, just roll the posts out there and work in the fresh air, if it's miserable, work in the garage. win-win.

we cut out a section and poured 5000 psi cement 6" thick had trouble with a couple of the supplied wej-it drop in anchors so I drilled them out and used epoxy anchors

Cool, you happy with the height you can get on the vehicle?
Cool, you happy with the height you can get on the vehicle?
Considering my ceiling is only 8 feet the answer is yes still playing with it to get comfortable put my 4 door valiant on it and it raised to the max that the lift would go still had a couple of inches between the roof and ceiling 46" from k member to floor so for what I want it for the answer is yes have to figure out the proper stool to use

-
Back